LeTip is the world's largest, privately owned, professional business leads organization. Since 1978, LeTip programs have helped over 120,000 members, throughout the United States and Canada, build business success through personal referrals.
LeTip International's structure set the standard in the word-of-mouth referral industry. Members are known for their professionalism, dedication, and loyalty to one another, and to the LeTip Program.
LeTip Chapters meet weekly to exchange qualified leads, build solid business relationships, develop strong presentation skills and become proficient networkers. Only one representative of any given profession is accepted into a chapter, and members are chosen for their occupational expertise.
Why Use A LeTip Member?
LeTip of Las Vegas is the largest professional network organization dedicated to the highest standards of competence and service. Since, September 1st, 1993, LeTip of Las Vegas has served the Las Vegas Valley and Henderson.
Each member has received a thorough inspection, including a review of all their appropriate licenses and business reputation. Each business representative is voted by our existing members and each member has pledge to maintain the highest professional integrity.
If you know anyone who has delivered exceptional service for an open category please contact our Membership Chair Person for further information:
Five Reasons to join
- LeTip membership puts "Dollars in your pocket".
- LeTip members learn to be better public speakers.
- LeTip is a family and members are loyal to one another.
- LeTip members have a reliable source of business professionals to recommend to clients, family and friends.
- LeTip stimulates the "Feel Good Factor" that great feeling we get in our hearts when we help another towards success.
Five Requirments Of LeTip
- You must attend meetings.
- You are required to pass, on average, one qualified referral every week.
- You are expected to be ethical, professional and experienced in your line of work.
- You must be working full-time in your category.
- You are required to sponsor one new member within your first year.